Wednesday, August 05, 2009
I feel so flattered to have received this award from Janet at http://meatlessmama.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Janet!
The rules of this award are to share it with 7 people and list 7 things about yourself. I would like to share this award with these wonderful bloggers:
1. Ara at http://artfordogs.blogspot.com
3. Ellen at http://ellenmorrow.blogspot.com/
4. Ginger at http://whatwouldgingerdo.blogspot.com/
5. Dreena Burton at http://vivelevegan.blogspot.com/
6. Susan at http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/
7. Janet at http://meatlessmama.blogspot.com/ (Now she has at least two of these!)
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I have a deep antipathy towards injustice.
2. I love to "massage" words, which makes me a pretty decent editor and a fairly skilled proofreader of other's people's work, not my own! Typos, misspellings, and improper punctuation all seem to jump out at me.
3. I love my volunteer work at the county animal shelter. I can't get enough of being around all those sweet, scared, and lonely dogs and cats.
4. I love the scent of vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, and clove.
5. If I could choose to come back with any talent or skill, I would choose to be a world-class tennis player. I love to hit tennis balls over a net.
6. My most burning desire is to own a small art gallery and vegan cafe.
7. If forced to choose between great food and great sex, I won't. I'll find some way to combine the two.
Posted by Vegiegail at 9:33 PM